- Listening to my mom play the piano (especially on Sunday mornings)
- Modern-day medicine
- The smell of rain... and fresh baked bread
- Laughter
- Happiness
- My roommates
- My friends (I do have the best around)
- Family (Including my twin)
- Flowers
- Children...they do say the darn-est things :)
- Other Bloggers (sometimes other bloggers know just what to say to lift me up)
- Late night conversations with my best friends
- History
- Summer.. the heat, the flowers, the laziness, everything, I just love it.
- Love (if I ever find someone who makes me has happy as he did, I'll have to marry them)
- Music
- Driving at dusk.. while listening to calm music (it's thought provoking, and peaceful)
- Stars and Planets
- Drawing umbrellas and rain clouds
- Looking at Pictures
In today's world, everything is viewed in thousands of different perspectives. This a blog with my small insights and perspective. This is Life As I See It.
Thursday, May 31, 2012
{My Favorite Things}
These are a few of my favorite things:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment