So a few days ago a fellow blogger posted a fabulous idea. She had so many fashion magazines that had ideas marked in them, that they were taking up a load of space. So she cut out all her ideas and pasted them into a sketchbook, so that all her ideas were in one place.
Well I have the same problem with my photo ideas. Often times I will get an idea for a photo, and so I'll write it down or draw it out in a notebook, the problem is I have so many full notebooks that I would recycle if it weren't for the ideas on the one or two or three pages in each. And I can't just rip those pages out and toss the notebook, because I would likely loose those few pages.
So... I copied her idea and went and got a book the other night and then yesterday morning cut and pasted my ideas into my book. Here are a few pictures.
and here's a link to the original blog with the idea.





No comments:
Post a Comment