Thursday, May 24, 2012

{Lost All My Wisdom}

Had my wisdom teeth out this last week.. well I guess just the top ones.  I had my bottom wisdom teeth out when I was a sophomore.  They were supposed to take all 4 teeth out then, but my dentist said that my top ones were in so deep, that it would cause a lot of pain to take them out, and that they likely wouldn't ever come in.  Ha, right... 3 years later to the month (February), I began to feel my top wisdom teeth coming in.. So here I am in May getting them out AGAIN.. ha-ha

BEST PART: ice cream and Popsicle diet!
CRAZY PART: There are lots of things that I did, that I don't remember doing.... Like texting my sister telling her I'd take a kitten when they're big enough.  And talking to my best friend (barely able to remember that one), and apparently I ate a chocolate Butterfinger shake (don't remember that either). Oh well!

Anyway, thus is all the newness in my life as of late.

No comments:

Post a Comment