Sunday, July 1, 2012

{A Burning Within}

This evening, I had the wonderful experience of Attending the Utah Valley Children's Choir (UVCC) pre-tour concert.  Holy cow, I knew it was going to be AWESOME, but I didn't expect it to be as amazing as it was.  The spirit there was absolutely amazing. 

You know that feeling that you get when you begin to feel the spirit? A feeling that is so calm and peaceful, and.. and.. sensational.  Some describe this feeling as a burning in the bosom, but everyone feels the spirit differently.  The spirit gives me goosebumps.   Only few times before have I gotten goosebumps this badly, it felt like my whole soul was being immersed in a deep bubble bath.  I don't even know how to describe how I felt.  The only other times I've ever felt the spirit this strong has been in the temple.

For those of you who were not in attendance, I feel so sorry that you missed out on a wonderful experience.  That feeling is so addicting.  Holy cow!  I can't wait for these kids to go on tour, I truly believe it is like a mini mission for them, and I know that they will have amazing experiences. 

For more about the UVCC click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment