I loved listening to Ryan and his band again, I've heard them before and loved them, and I loved them again tonight. Holy cow
!When I was little I always had this dream of learning how to play the fiddle but never pursued it. For a while I wondered why I ever wanted to play the fiddle, but after listening to RSRB, I was reminded of why I wanted to learn. I LOVE old time folk music. It's just a fun style. I mean who wouldn't love all the clapping and foot stomping, and of course Corn Dogs (okay, that last part only makes sense if you know who RSRB is). But, really, goodness, I really do love folk music, even though its not what I would choose to listen to everyday on my iPod.
I definitely loved how up-beat and light hearted everything was. I think my favorite part of the night was holding my cute little niece (1 year old) and dancing around like a fool, like no one noticed. But I didn't care, even if I did look like a fool, I was having fun, and she was happy. It was awesome.
On a side note: today was the first day that I felt genuinely happy, and like I wasn't putting a fake face on. It was awesome, I loved that feeling and I hope it sticks around for tomorrow (well today, or whatever you want to call it, I guess that's what I get for writing this at 1 AM).
All in All, Fantastic day!
P.S. I have officially been converted to donating plasma, but that's another story for another day.
No comments:
Post a Comment