Thursday, July 26, 2012

{a little bit of crazy}

So if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm kinda a huge fan of lists... So here's another one.

Crazy Things I've Done (No Regrets)
  • Snuck Out (yes, to see a boy)
  • Tubing down a very quick river even with flood and drowning dangers
  • Played chess in the park like all the old men
  • Jumped in a river with all my clothes on (I lost a bet, hahaha)
  • Skinny dipping
  • Driven around a round-a-bout 20 or 30x (we were going for 100, but we got too dizzy)
  • Got chased by a cop
  • Sat atop a look-out, and talked with a cute boy well into the night and early morning (yup, I broke curfew)
  • Picnic in the snow
  • Sluffed school to go get breakfast
  • Polar bear hunting in Ephraim, UT
  • Stole R2D2 from campus during SBA elections
  • Purposefully locked myself in an elevator (with a boy)
  • Put Goldfish in our High School Commons Area
  • Dry Ice Bombs in the River-bottoms
  • Dyed my hair red, after I moved out, as a rebellion act
  • Played Leap Frog in Macey's
  • Bought a guy flowers to tell him to get better
  • Puddle jumping in pouring rain with near freezing temperatures, while wearing shorts and a tshirt and bare feet
  • Frog Hunting
  • Cliff Jumping
  • Kissed my friend's date (I know, kinda low of me, right?)
  • Repelled out a window
  • Kissed in the Pouring Rain and snow
  • Stood on the edge of a waterfall
  • Slid down a waterfall
  • And many many more that I either A) can't think of or B) am too embarrassed of to put out in public (no regrets, I just don't want the ENTIRE world knowing a few of the crazy things I've done)
P.S. Don't judge me, you don't know the whole story behind any of these.  And besides, You're just jealous that you haven't done that many crazy things with crazy friends.  (and perhaps none of this seems crazy to you, but you don't know how quiet and sheltered I've lived, for me this is insane)

No comments:

Post a Comment