Wednesday, June 27, 2012

{Possibly Psycho}

The last few days (weeks) have been such a struggle with depression.  I find myself frustrated at times with the littlest things.  You see, I haven't taken the meds for almost two months now, I hate taking them.  They make me so so sick, and it's so hard to remember to take them everyday at the exact same time.  However, I get so frustrated at completely random times because the meds also help a lot with my anger and anxiety.  They really do help to keep me fairly calm.

I know I need to start them again, but I REALLY REALLY don't want to.  I don't want to face getting sick everyday, remembering to take them EVERYDAY, the humiliation from certain friends and members of my family because I depend on a drug to keep me normal. 

But I also don't want to continue facing random outbursts, sleeping 10+ hours a night + a nap nearly daily, suicidal thoughts, or the anxiety and thoughts that I'm not good enough. 

Such a Hard decision, such a fight within myself.  Anyone who has any advice, I'm open to whatever you've got. 

I think I may be possibly psycho, too much going on inside of me all at once.. oh well, somehow I'll make it! :)

To better understand Depression and Anxiety check out the video below.

No comments:

Post a Comment