I have spent the past several mornings listening to conference talks while I'm getting ready for the day, and I can't even begin to tell you what a difference it has made in my life. I am happier, more grateful, and more willing to serve. Listening to these talks has changed the way I live my life and
the way I pray. I find myself more often than not pondering the
blessings I've been given in life- never taking one thing for granted. And best of all I am SOOOOooooooo excited for general conference coming up in only about 1 month!
I often find myself praying for our prophets and apostles and other general church leaders as they prepare a message for the world to hear on various gospel topics! (Can you imagine having to give a talk to 15 million people? And possibly having to give a controversial talk? I say "having" like they are assigned a topic- don't misunderstand me. They are not assigned a topic at all, those chosen to speak in conference pick their own topic with the aid of prayer and their Heavenly Father- and some topics that are spoken about may be very controversial in the world today. Those topics could potentially be very hard to talk about.)
I just briefly had to share my excitement for the upcoming General Conference for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I hope you're excited too!
No comments:
Post a Comment