The previous quote, reminds me how important it is to be "soft." Soft in our words, actions, tones, and with those whom we interact with. How important it is to be a woman of love and service, who finds the time to testify through her actions that she knows that she is a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father.
As I listened to the following quote, I pondered how my home will be someday. The sound in my home with my children someday will definitely be full of lullabies. What happens, and what is taught, in my kitchen and home will be more important, and be more impactful to my children and the lives that they touch. More than any other influence or power in this world.
If you have a few minutes, I suggest you take the time to listen to this talk. It is very empowering to your divine potential. It will provide you a few moments of peace and comfort that you are doing just fine- keep going. Stand strong. And be the woman that God intended you to be!


No comments:
Post a Comment