In today's world, everything is viewed in thousands of different perspectives. This a blog with my small insights and perspective. This is Life As I See It.
Wednesday, September 18, 2013
{Freeze it in a Jar}
Do you ever have those moments that are just perfect and you just want to freeze them in a jar and save them for a rainy day? Yeah, me too! I've had so many of those feelings both today and yesterday. Looking up at the stars on a beautiful semi cloudy night and just feeling infinite. Listening to music on a perfect morning and feeling like you've done something right in your life. Having a good conversation with a friend or family member. Yeah, sometimes I just wish I could freeze those little moments and save it for later, when I need a little encouragement or a boost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment