Wednesday, September 11, 2013

{Embracing the Happy}

Sometimes I just get this feeling of contentment and know that I am completely happy!  I'm happy with where I am, I'm happy with who I'm becoming.  Sometimes life is just peaceful and nice and you know that it's going to be okay regardless of what happens.

I wish I knew what I am doing with my life so that I could start to plan my future, but I know that for now, I don't need to know.  I just have to keep pushing forward and work on becoming a better me. 

Days like today sometimes shock me.  I never thought that I would be in a position where I actually liked myself.  I never thought that I would be in a position where I felt completely 100% happy and good about life for more than 3 continuous days.  I never thought that I could be content.  I never understood who I really was.  I was always content with becoming someone different, rather than taking the person inside of me and deciding to accept her just the way she is. 

Life is now so exciting to me, every aspect of it.  I love that every day brings new challenges and adventures!  I'm happy, I'm truly happy.  I'm not happy because of anyone person, experience, or object.  I'm happy because of the way things played out, because I chose too.  I'm happy because I made a decision to be happy regardless of all the awful things that could or do happen every day.

Embrace the Happiness.  Find Joy in the Journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment