Sunday, June 17, 2012

{HER Flowers On HIS Birthday}

Today (meaning Saturday, even though this will post on Sunday) while at work, I met the most amazing man.

He told me so much about his life, and holy cow I was just amazed.  He is the kind of guy that if he had a Biography (actually he's the kind of guy who would write an autobiography), then I would buy it, and read, and reread it.

He told me some freaking INCREDIBLE stories.  He is in his early to mid 70's, and if I ever meet a guy like him (that's my age), then I will probably have to marry him!  I could never pass up a good guy like him.  

The thing that sticks out most is that he gives his wife flowers on HIS birthday.  I want to marry someone like him not because of the idea of getting flowers, but because of the idea that he is selfless.... that, and he's a biker!   :)

No comments:

Post a Comment