Saturday, April 21, 2012

Who the Heck Are You?

Who the heck is (insert name here)?
And whose are you?

Many of us have yet to take the opportunity to ponder such a question.  I recently rediscovered these questions saved in the notes of my iPod, and thought I would share my answers.

I know I am a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father who loves me and who sent me here to earth at such a choice time, to loving parents.

I am one of His elect, He knew He could trust me with some of the hardest of trials.

He knew I would be His courageous daughter, who once she figured out who she really was, would take a stand for truth and righteousness. 

I am one of His pure daughters of whom He has entrusted with sacred powers.  He has given me opportunities to bless and change the lives of the young men I interact with.  He knows that someday I will choose one of his elect sons to spend eternity with and to bring more of this children into this world with.

I am a woman with great talents beyond my knowledge.  Each day brings a chance to discover the talents I've been blessed with.  Recently, I have been blessed with the insights to undiscovered or unrecognized talents.  I'm so grateful my Heavenly Father has given me this opportunity.

I am elect.  I'm blessed.  I'm trusted.  I'm courageous.  I'm talented. I'm pure. And yes, I am a daughter of God.  I am HIS. 

So if you have yet to take the chance to ponder such deep questions I challenge you to take that chance today?  Who the heck are you? and whose are you?

2 comments:

  1. Remember this when you feel lost

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really love to know who this is, for some reason I feel like I know you in real life... shoot me an email sometime and let me know. Thanks, you're the best.

      Delete