Sunday, April 22, 2012

The SUN Will Come Out Tomorrow!

I LOVE the weather, it's been so so nice lately, I love warmth!  I love knowing that the sun will come out each new day. 

This last weekend I went to Lehi with my roommates to spend time at my roommate's aunt's house, and take a GINORMOUS study break.  It was so much fun, we went shopping, and had lunch and watched movies.  We did our nails and did all that jazz.  I loved all the relaxation from this weekend offered me. 

The best part was we made "punys" constantly, and we just laughed and totally got along.  I love my roommates and am going to miss them so so much when I move out in a few weeks.  They are so funny and so so super nice.  So allow me to introduce you. 

Meet Sarah, this is my room-roommate.  We have so much fun together and feed off of each other's randomness.  This is a picture from our day as a kid again, we spent the whole day doing things like we did when we were kids.  We played, and read Dr. Seuss books, and we even ate a lunch like we would have eaten back in the day, it was so much fun.  She's a music major and flippen' AMAZING, oh my gosh if you could hear this girl play the violin you would fall over in shock of amazement.  She's first chair and has had the chance to play with Kansas, Steven Sharp Nelson, Kurt Bester and several others.  I tell you AMAZING! 


Meet Janna.  She has such a fun and strong personality, if it weren't for Janna, this year I definitely would not have become more outgoing and personable.  She's going to get married soon, how fun for her.  Her fiance (or soon to be fiance) is a wonderful man and treats her so so good.  Janna is always one who is looking for the adventure in life and always wants to have fun.  Love her to death, she's just pure fun! 

Meet Madi.  This girl, oh my goodness, this girl can make anyone laugh just by being confused.  Our favorite thing to do to her is to mock her by saying "huh? I'm confused?"  No, really love mads so much, she has been through some very rough things in life but she has always turned around and made the best of them.  Her ideas are brilliant, she's so creative and has so much to offer the world, if only they would slow down and take the time to understand where she's coming from.  She has the best personality, and is so happy all the time.  Oh and we can't forget that her favorite color is PINK.  Anything as long as it's pink is her favorite.  I'm going to miss her this summer so much, especially since she lives like 4 hours away. 

Meet McKayla, this is my knocking buddy.  Her room is next to mine and so whenever I'm in my room and I know she's in hers, then I'll randomly knock on the wall.  In response she generally throws something back or if I'm really lucky she'll get off her bed and walk across the room and knock back.  Haha, it's kinda funny but it's awesome.  She is totally into Star Wars and Harry Potter and things like that.  McKayla is INCREDIBLE!  She is such a great example to me, and has taught me so much through just her actions.  She is one of those people that I can trust with just about anything, and I never have to worry about being judged by her.  I see so much of myself in her that it's crazy, but yet there is so much that is strictly unique to her.  She's amazing, I don't know what we'd do without her. 

My last roommate is Tara.  She's hardly ever home, but I also love her to death.  She's so sweet and sincere.  When I first met her, I'll admit it, I judged her unfairly.  I'll tell you what I regret that I did that, and that I put that barrier up between us.  She is such a sweetheart and she is incredibly funny.  Only once before have I met a person who you couldn't tell when they were being sarcastic and serious.  But Tara is so so funny about things like that.  I love being around her and wished that she would have been around more often this last year so that I could have gotten to know her better.  (I wish I had more pictures of her, the only pictures I have are on my camera and not my computer, sorry I couldn't introduce you better). 

My roommates are one of the greatest things that could have happened to me this semester.  God totally knew that I NEEDED these girls in my life, each for different reasons.  I love each and everyone of them to death and if anything were to happen to them I'd be devastated.  I have cried for each of them at one point or another.  Sometimes it just doesn't seem fair that something bad happens to such a great person and such.  These girls have so much ahead of them in life and I am so excited for them to go forward in life and live up to their potential.  These women have changed my life and they WILL change the world, I just know it. 

I love the happiness that is in my life right now about everything.  I know that most of this happiness has come only through my new favorite book, The Book of Mormon.  I love it with all my heart and soul and I love knowing that no matter how rainy today might be, (literally or figuratively) that the sun will ALWAYS come out tomorrow and things will be better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment