Do you ever feel as if you need validation? Possibly that you need your life validated, and worth something?
Did you think about it? Do you understand my logic behind that idea? If not, here's a little help: I figure that if one person validates those around them, then each person who is validated, even just once, is more likely to go out and validate at least one other person, who in turn is more likely to turn around and do the same, so on and so forth. We all need to feel valid, and I've found that by validating others we often validate ourselves. It's the same idea that by helping others, we also help ourselves.
There is always something good or beautiful about someone. Everyone deserves to be validated, and so I challenge you to go out and validate those around you. It doesn't have to be some extravagant big thing, it just needs to be sincere. And then if you feel like you had an experience that you'd like to share, feel free to comment with your story.
Announcement: This video honestly inspired me with my photography. I figure if I share my idea for a project then I may actually be more prone to go through with it. Anyway, My project is going to be taking a picture of 100 strangers showing their own kind of beauty. Most of them, I will hopefully talk to and will be aware of me taking a photo of them. However, I know for a fact that there will be at least a handful, who are not aware of their picture being taken, for the sake of capturing the true moment they are in, and not some posed photo. Hopefully, I'll upload them as I go, so you can see the progress.
No comments:
Post a Comment