Holy cow guys! I'm so super sore, I'm exhausted, I'm surrounded by strangers, and living in a strange place but I ABSOLUTELY love it.
I had the opporotunity to take a job at a ranch so to speak in Jackson WY. I LOVE it! I've never worked so hard for so long in my entire life but it is so worth it. All the sore muscles, all the crazy people, all the strangeness of it- it's all worth it when i know that I'm doing something that i love and i'm doing what my heavenly father thinks is right for me. And you know what- it really feels right..
really does.
My brother worked here last summer and I teased him and told him that he was going to cowboy camp- well you know what, yeah it's cowboy camp but it is so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment