Saturday, April 6, 2013

"You're such a NERD!!!"

True Story:  Today after watching General Conference with my roommate and her boyfriend we watched "American Outlaws" (great movie) Anyway, half way through Michael had to leave so Jen and I finished the movie. 

After the movie, I say something about it being cold in our apartment, then I look over and see the refrigerator... which jogs my memories from my physic class days.  So I say, "Okay, question.  If you open the door of a fridge and leave it open, can it cool the room?" She thinks on it for a moment, then simply replies yes. 

I look back and say nope you can't, and then continue to explain why not.  When I'm through with my explanation, she tilts her head and looks at me.  After a moment she says, "you're such a nerd." 

And So I am.  What can I say?  I love physics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment