Friday, February 22, 2013

Happy Fridays and Good Friends!

The last few months I've been so incredibly happy it's unbelievable. I never knew that anyone could ever be so happy.  The best part about it all is that I've learned so much about myself.  If I'd have known that life could be this good, I'd have gotten help a long time ago.

The last week or so has been a little rougher than others but I've had such good friends and support to work through things with.  It's so good to have someone who totally has your back and you know that you totes have theirs too.  Today I'm so grateful for good friends, support and influences in my life.  It has totally changed who I am and who I want to become. 

So I know that everyone says this about their roommates but guys, seriously, I have the BEST roommate a girl could ask for! 

I'm serious this girl, Jenifer, is just awesome sauce.  I'll be honest- I knew of Jen before I moved in, and she wasn't someone that I ever saw trusting.  I never pictured myself even being friends with her.  I TOTALLY misjudged- and I am so sorry that I did.  Jen is an {INCREDIBLE}  person- she and I have been in a LOT of similar situations, but she handles them so much better than I ever have.

Lately, we've stayed up rather late just talking about life, about our experiences and really working through some difficult things together.  I've never been so grateful for someone in this way before.  I've never met someone so much like me in so many ways before.  It makes me feel not so much like an alien.  :)

I hope that all of you have someone like this in your life, and if not yet then I hope that soon you do.  

Anyways, have a HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment