Wednesday, February 13, 2013

{Better Than I Could Have Ever Imagined!}

I wish I could tell you how much I love my life.  I'm so purly happy right now and I totes wish I could convey that to you!  Holy FREAKIN' COW!  I'm definitely flying high, it feels like I'm on cloud nine- but I have no reason to be flyin' that high! 

I wish everyone could understand how happy they could be, and from what I hear this is not even close to how good it could be!  It's like getting flowers on a rough day!  It's like puddle jumping in the rain.  It's like that first kiss and that wonderfully tight hug from the one you love.  It's like all the world couldn't make you sad if it tried. 

I love the person I've become in the last few months.  I'm completely different person, I'm a happy person.  If I'd have known that I could be this happy, I would have made the changes I've made a LONG LONG time ago.  It's INCREDIBLE the change it has made in my life!  I love who I am, I love my flaws, my imperfections, and my character- I absolutely adore who I've become!  I don't even know how to say what I want to say, It's just so awesome. 


No comments:

Post a Comment