12 Things I learned from 2012
Thanks to the fabulous
CaLea for the idea
12 Things I learned from 2012
- It's okay to be wrong
- You can do really hard things
- Sometimes God REALLY does know what He's doing, you just have to trust Him, and His timing. And by sometimes I mean ALL THE TIME.
- If you are/were wrong, ask for forgiveness. If someone else was/is wrong- forgive, even if they don't ask.
- Counseling isn't so bad.
- Scripture study and prayer is the most powerful shield you could have.
- Doing things the right way- and not cheating yourself- is hard, but so much more worthwhile.
- When you are at your lowest and are not sure who to trust, the people who will be right next to you trying to help you- they are the people that you can and should trust
- People come in and out of our lives for a reason.
- Enjoy the Journey
- Laugh. It's okay to be happy even when everything says it's not.
- "The only one who could have cast the first stone, didn't" The Savior will never turn his back on you. He loves us and cares about us and wants us to succeed more than we can ever imagine. He has ALWAYS been there for me; and when I thought that he had turned his back on me- He was actually the one carrying me.
No comments:
Post a Comment