Sunday, December 30, 2012

A Little lost and confused....

So there's this boy, I've known him for quite a while... K so a little less than half my life. We kissed at one point and then he hurt me pretty badly, and then after another long while we kissed/ made out again and I kinda felt used. A few years later, in January 2012, I was forced to kiss him again and really didn't want to. He kept trying to get close for months after and didn't stop till I told him that I had a boyfriend.
And then a few days ago I got a text from saying that he'd changed and He wanted to do things right this time, and that he wanted to be friends. So for the last couple of days we've been texting. At first it just started off as talking and now its kinda turned into flirting, and I find myself more than confused about my feelings. I don't want to be forced into things that I don't want, but I want to really find out if there is a reason he keeps popping up, but I'm not sure I can trust him. I want to - I just don't want to get hurt again.
I agreed to "hang out" with him tonight, which BTW starts feeling more and more like a date. I know he's gonna try to kiss me, but I'm not really sure what I want from all this. I'm just confused, has anyone else ever felt like this or am I the only one? Anyone have some advice? I'd appreciate any I can get.

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way. You know that one fellow we both know that I dated? ...Same thing. Haven't known him for years like your situation, but it dang sure feels like it. When I met him, I had this crazy feeling that he was important. So now, even though we're both in really bad places and he's pushed me away/completely cut off all contact over and over and over again, every time he texts me again after months of silence, I'm like, "Uh.. yeah right, ya make me feel like shapoopy every time to push me away. ...But you're supposed to be important and make me feel AWESOME when you're not pushing me away." Sucks. A lot. I've decided prayer should be a more commonly used tool in my life, because it never was through all of my shiz with him.

    ReplyDelete