Sunday, December 23, 2012

Use the Internet for Good

Today, I'm grateful for people who use the internet for good.  It seems that just as I begin struggling the most, I get on Facebook, or a blog, YouTube, or somewhere and there is always something there to lift my spirits, to give me courage, to give me incentive to keep trying.  There always seems to be something to bring the spirit back into my life. 

I have found that my Heavenly Father knows how to use one of Satan's most powerful tools against him.  He has used it so many times to help pull me out of Lucifer's dangerous traps.  I'm grateful for that.  I'm grateful for the people who use the internet for good, if you are one of those people, THANK YOU. 

Some sources that I've found constant good at are listed below:


Be one of God's greatest advocates and use the Internet for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment