Thursday, September 13, 2012

*Twitter-patted*

Today I totally want to write something worthwhile, and amazing.  However the words for what I want to say are just not coming.  Right now I don't know that I have words to express how I feel, all I can say is that it's a good feeling.  All the other things I want to say, they're just not coming.

Advice for the day:  Don't give up!  Have hope, and have faith in yourself.  Keep your head up and look forward.  Good things are ahead.

Perhaps I'm just saying this because I feel like a high school girl again with the biggest crush on that one really nice guy in the school, but too afraid to admit it.  And maybe because it's comforting to think "Who knows maybe something good will come of all of this!"  :)

p.s. definitely safe to say that I'm over Ryan and ready to move on with life.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment