Tonight has been the greatest adventure so far as a sophomore at college!!! We went puddle jumping!
Mother nature decided to just dump her tears or something today. Not
even a minute after we walked out our door our clothes were clinging to
us like a shy child clings to his mother's leg. We were absolutely
drenched and freezing five minutes later, when we had had enough fun for
the moment. It was definitely an adventure.
The past few days has been just stupendous! I've begun to bond with my new roommates on a more personal level. It's interesting the people you meet, and it's interesting the troubles they've faced. And it's even more interesting the things that you have in common with them. I have a roommate who has been through nearly everything that I have only in a much more severe case. It makes me very grateful for the life I've had and the trials I've had to face. It's incredulous what some of my roommates have faced, and I don't even know the half of it yet. It amazes me, I don't know how I would have done it had I been in their place.
I feel so honored to be able to be roommates with these amazing girls! I feel honored just to be in their presence, for they are destined to be great.
No comments:
Post a Comment