Friday, March 8, 2013

{A Certain Elder in Pennsylvania}

Today I'm grateful for guy friends who worthily use the priesthood.  In particular I'm grateful for a certain Elder in Pennsylvania. 

I got a letter today!  At least that's what I thought It was till I opened it and found out that it was some pictures!  I love letters, but I LOVE pictures more!  What a studly looking man!!! I hope someday to marry someone like him.  This dear friend of mine has given me hope for the male race.  I'm so grateful for our friendship, he has helped me through some of the hardest times in life.  He's never judged me for the things I've done.  He loved me when I didn't think it was possible for anyone to love me- especially when I couldn't love myself!  I love this kid a lot!  He's awesome!  I can't even tell you how grateful I am that I gave him another chance. 

Today, I'm grateful that he's doing what he's supposed to be doing and that he's doing it worthily.  I see the Elders here at college so often on campus and when I do it makes me think of three certain elders.  It makes me hope that they're being taken care of as well out there as the elders are here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment