Sunday, March 25, 2012

Polynesian for a Day

Yesterday I went to a Polynesian luau with a bunch of my roommates and our friend E.J. They're awesome people.  We had a great time, the food was great and we just had fun together.  The show after the food was AMAZING.  They danced and played the drums for us, it was really magnificent.  I can't even describe to you the talent that they have.  Several times during the show I thought to myself... I want to marry a poly.. not just for their looks but because I honestly grew an amazing love for these people.  Later, I decided that if I ever get the chance to adopt, I will adopt.  And I will continue to do all that I can to let that child know that I love them, and their culture.  I will do all I can to teach them everything about their culture, it is so important.  And secretly, deep down, I hope that child is a poly . . . but I will love any child that I have the opportunity to raise, and I will love them all the same. 

Anyway, that is all that.  Just thought I'd tell the whole world how much I love the Polynesian culture!

No comments:

Post a Comment