Thursday, November 7, 2013

{Motivation}

So you will notice, that I seem to post a lot on Wednesdays, that's because I have the opportunity to work on Wednesdays and that most the time I don't get any calls, so I get kinda bored and then remember that I have a blog... anyway.

This week has been so crazy! I have so many things to do and it seems like not enough hours in the day sometimes.  Lately, though I have been more motivated to do things.  More motivated to do better on the next assignment.  More motivated to do more.  To read my scriptures and attend institute more.  To be happier.  Motivated to get up, dress up, and to be present in life.  I love when I get random spurts of motivation, although secretly I sometimes wish those spurts of motivation would be more constant.  But here's to life! And to trying harder each day to be better than we were yesterday!


No comments:

Post a Comment