10 things I absolutely {HATE}.
1. My computer having circuit issues (typing this on my iPod)
2. Getting sick Everytime you take medicine (yes, I ate along with them like I'm supposed to.)
3. Freaking because of said computer issue
4. Allergic reactions
5. Boring Art-Talks lecture (some people should NOT be presenters.)
6. Not having motivation to work out
7. Being hungry constantly
8. Being lured into a book with so much suspense that you want to throw it at the wall because you get so caught up in a character, but you can't because it's too good to put down.
9. Leaving home after a wonderfully long weekend with the Fam.
10. Biology! 'nough said.
10 things I absolutely {LOVE}.
1. Margie! She sent me the coolest homemade gift ever. She went to the pharmacy and somehow got a bunch of empty pill capsules, then she filled them with little pieces of paper with messages that were rolled and slipped inside. She put all said capsules in an old pill bottle and made her own pharmacy label on it. Each saying totally made my day.
2. Amazing brother-in-laws who may or may not have fixed my computer. (we'll see Sunday, crossing my fingers)
3. Food! I've eaten some pretty amazing things in the last few days.
4. My family :D it's always nice to know that there's someone who'll back you up no matter what.
5. My roommates. Yes all of them, because despite their randomness, boyfriend issues, star wars and Disney obsessions (not bad at all, just funny), good looks, and silliness at the end of the day I still love them like sisters. Even if they do have odd obsessions.
6. Art! Anything and everything about it, it is my release.
7. The library. And it's magical power to somehow get me to focus and do my homework.
8. Other bloggers. It's nice to sit back every now and then and forget about my life and read about someone else's. It's kept me going all week.
9. Homemade blankets that makes it easier feel like I'm home-home and not at school.
10. Hugs from people at just the precise moment. My love language is more physical, and words of affirmation, therefore when I'm having a rough day it's nice when someone just comes up and gives you a giant hug, or when you get a note or letter unexpectedly from someone.
I really am so blessed even though it feels like so much has gone wrong this week, or unexpected expenses have come up, I know my heavenly Father has blessed me so much with ways to handle the stress, and with the help to solve my problems. I am so blessed that I have a heavenly father who loves me so much, that he has given me these trials so that I can grow and learn from them.
No comments:
Post a Comment